If you’re anything like me, you have TV shows and movies that you watch over and over. I always found it annoying that once you were through a series and wanted to re-watch that it appeared as though every episode was already watched. Well now you can change that.
Clear Viewing Activity
By clearing the viewing activity for a particular TV series or movie, it will appear again as if you haven’t watched it. To do so follow these steps:
- Login to Netflix in a web browser (this can’t be done from an app).
- Select the profile that you wish to clear activity from.
- From the menu in the top right with your profile name, select Your Account.
- The last section on this page is called My Profile. Click on Viewing activity.
- Click on the x to the far right of the movie or a single episode from the series you wish to clear viewing activity from.
- You will be then given the option Remove series?
- Click Remove series to reset the played status for every episode.
- Watch from the beginning all over again!